Individual looking to purchase a 2013 to 2015 Honda Accord Sedan "ONLY" from another Individual

I am looking for a 2013 - 2015 Honda Accord based on the following specs/criteria:

4 door Sedan
Exterior Color(s): Silver (1st Choice) or Grey only
Model(s): Prefer an EX or an EX-L, but I will consider other ones
Clean Car Fax Report, or if being sold by an individual, all records for any and all maintenance
Will pay up to about $ 14,000, not including taxes, for a like this, or 15K all in.

I am a serious buyer, meaning all payment is ready to go.

If you are a wholesaler, anyone communicating with me via email from Nigeria or an Eastearn European country, calling from any type of dealership, etc. Don’t call me because I will not deal with you! Again, I only want to buy from an individual(s).

You may reach me only at "jlaffiteau@comcast.net"

Regards,

JL

Hi JL. Are you looking in a particular area?

I found this gray 2014 EX in the Indianapolis area that seems to meet most of your criteria:

Link to listing on Autotrader: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=500699103

VIN: 1HGCR2F77EA204008

Yes, preferably in the North Georgia where I reside.

Regards,

Jimmy

Great – thanks. How about this one, which is a little west of Atlanta in Douglasville?

The seller is asking a bit more than your ideal number, but the price is in line with KBB’s estimate of $15,699 for one in Very Good condition and 42,000 miles…