Clean and Honest 2-owner 1965 Volvo 122s Amazon $4950

volvo
amazon
122s
coupe
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f522c51f0d8> #<Tag:0x00007f522c51ee58> #<Tag:0x00007f522c51ec00> #<Tag:0x00007f522c51e868>

Honest looking car and ad. Looks great for its age and with only 2 owners in its life.

"Hello Craigslist!

Today I’m selling my 1965 Volvo 122s or Amazon to the rest of the world! She is a great little car that I have enjoyed owning but I just bought a Morris Minor and cant keep them both…

I’m actually the second owner of this car and it proudly has nearly 430,000 miles! It has been upgraded with a B20b engine and dual SU carbs, since I’ve had it I converted it from a generator to an alternator, put on new motor mounts, new plugs and wires, converted it over to electronic ignition, adjusted the valves, put in a brand new radiator and brakes and just gave it a once over.

As it sits right now it runs great but does burn a bit of oil, I assume its because it sat for nearly 10 years before I got ahold of it, I have been meaning to put a bit of marvel mystery oil in the cylinders to see if the rings just need some motivation but i work 6 days a week and free time is a luxury I simply don’t have…

It is a california car for its whole life and the body is rock solid and looks as though it has never been hit which is crazy considering the mileage and age of the car!

Anyway if you’re interested give me a call and I’ll fill you in on all the things I’m probably forgetting to write here!

-Sam"
(805) 458-0256

0 Likes

Nice – I love those original black CA plates. The body looks remarkably clean and straight for such a well-used example. Just needs a bit of a refresh and then it’s ready for the next 400k miles!

0 Likes

Old Volvo’s are an honest car. They’re not about showing off speed or wealth, it’s just a cool old car.

1 Like