2014 Audi TT Quattro Coupe 2D

Great condition! Privates sale of a beautifully maintained AUDI TT. This car gets so much attention because of it’s rare and eye catching appearance. People always compliment and often mistake it for a Porsche!

NAVIGATION, Clean, GREAT MILES! 2.0T trim. NAV, Heated Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Satellite Radio, Bose Premium Sound System, RADIO: AUDI NAVIGATION SYSTEM, 3-STEP HEATED FRONT SEATS, Turbo, S LINE COMPETITION PACKAGE. Great mechanical working condition with NO issues! I have owned the car for under 2 years and I LOVE it, first owner was a lease and looked after it. Best car I’ve ever owned and honest sale, Planning to upgrade to a newer model :slight_smile:

KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Turbocharged, Premium BOSE Sound System, Satellite Radio. Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated Mirrors, Electronic Stability Control. NAVIGATION. Bluetooth.

Audi Genuine OPTION PACKAGES:
S LINE COMPETITION PACKAGE rear diffuser and front and rear brakes w/gray painted calipers, Wheels: 9J x 19" 5-Arm-Rotor-Design in Matte Black, high gloss surround, Tires: P255/35YR19 Summer Performance, S Line Sport Suspension, Black Optic Package, black TT RS spoiler and black splitter, Black Mirrors, Sport Edition Black Exhaust Finishers, Matte Brushed Aluminum Inlays, RADIO: AUDI NAVIGATION SYSTEM Navigation System w/Color Screen, North American Navigation DVD, Audi Real-Time Traffic, Driver Information System, lap timer and navigation guidance, Audi Music Interface w/iPod Cable, Rear Acoustic Audi Parking System Audi 2.0T with White Pearl Effect exterior and Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 211 HP at 4300 RPM*.

Honest sale, please call or text with any questions

0 Likes

Thanks for sharing the TT. Looks like an excellent example at a reasonable price.

Best of luck with the sale!

0 Likes