2003 Toyota Tundra SR5 4x4 - 28k miles - $10,700 - Fairfax, VA

toyota
manual
4x4
tundra
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f5227a68c10> #<Tag:0x00007f5227a68aa8> #<Tag:0x00007f5227a68968> #<Tag:0x00007f5227a68828>

This first-gen V6 Tundra 4x4 is unusually well kept, with very low miles and hardly a blemish, even on the bedliner. It’s also nicely optioned, with a manual gearbox, the towing packing, and the off-road package (TRD). For ten grand, it seems like a bargain for anyone looking for a good basic pickup.

It’s offered on craigslist HERE by the original owner in the DC area for $10,700.

VIN: 5TBBN44183S357585

1 Like

Wow, I really dig that thing.

1 Like

Looks like it has sold – the seller has removed the listing. Excellent buy!

0 Likes

Well well well, lookie what popped up on Bring a Trailer…

So I guess this one didn’t sell after all. It’ll be interesting to see if it fetches more than the original $10,700 ask.

0 Likes

Looking up the VIN lead me to this site from BaT. Great looking truck and surprisingly is very close to where I live. I may try for it on BaT but knowing the cost through here I probably won’t bid over the original asking price. Does this happen often? Cars from this site find their way over to BaT?

1 Like

Hey there. Welcome to the site! Yes, we do see nice examples like this one sell for more than their original asking prices once they get posted to BaT. Here’s a fairly recent example:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see that happen with the Tundra, too.

0 Likes

Thanks Mark! Good to know. I am keeping an eye on toyota trucks. Looking for the right one. :slight_smile: Talk soon!

0 Likes

No problem. And I wouldn’t let the possibility of it going for more than “asking” prevent you from throwing in a bid or two on BaT. Sometimes they end up selling for less than you might think.

Good luck!

0 Likes

Looks like the truck ended up selling for $16,500 on BaT – almost a six grand premium over the original ask. I’d say that’s very well sold!

0 Likes