1963 Austin Mini $15500 Portland, Oregon

mini
cooper
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f5230a543b0> #<Tag:0x00007f5230a54248>

Cool little Austin Mini for sale. Love the green exterior and Almond green interior. It has the1275cc engine, the largest ever fitted from the factory. Incredibly fun car.

1963 Austin Mini, previous owner said it was restored in early 2000’s, in England, 1 of 3, then shipped to USA. Car was painted in 2002. I have owned it for 10 1/2 years and put 1168 miles on it in that time, to car shows and Sunday drives, only in the summer and not in the rain. In the time that I’ve owned it, I replaced the shift rod seal, bushing and gaiter, purchased and installed new radiator, changed oil and filter. That is all I’ve done to it besides shine it. It has the 1275 cc motor and 4 speed transmission. It has seat extensions so it has little more leg room in the front. It does have several small rust spots that you can see thru the paint, otherwise, it is in excellent condition. It has Spax adjustable shocks as the previous owner was into cone racing. I have an extra set of alloy wheels, a set of fender flares, new front end arms to make alignment more adjustable, extra valve cover gaskets and 2 mini repair manuals. Roof rack and permanent license plate. Possible trade for tiny teardrop trailer. Phone calls only. show contact info
$15500 or offer.

2 Likes